Thursday, January 3, 2013

ReCap Of New Years

So I'll have to admit I wasn't in the "New Years" Spirit this day. So I didn't do much at all. I just have a few pictures from that day, yesterday and today to share with you all =)



December 31, 2012








 My mom babysat and We were all there! 


We got all the kids to sleep except who? of Course Josiah! So at 11 p.m. I just let him get up and come downstairs with all of us, why not right? We all watched the ball drop(& this is when my phone was dying I didn't take many pictures at all) He played outside for a second with daddy. He was so cranky after the ball dropped. 


He went right sleep !








& it wasn't soon after I went too.


I just had a lil' something that put me to sleep at 12:30 




Jan 1, 2012 


We went out on a little shopping adventure..




OOTD







I had donuts with SPRINKLES from 7/11! Well technically I had 


one, Josiah def ate the other







&& last but certainly not least, My 3 year old spoiled brat got 


a mini Ipad (paid by who else, GRANDMA!)







Jan 2, 2012 - We stayed in all day.






 Josiah and my mom's daycare kids did some art and crafts







NOW FOR SOME LINKY LOVE






HAVE FUN ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment