Wednesday, January 16, 2013

oh how pinteresting






When life hands you lemons, <br />just stick'em in your bra <br />and make your BOOBS <br />look bigger.<br /><br />Happy Hump Day! 

true that






















  hey life is too short for matching socks lol


I must confess I didn't work out too much lately. It's a really bad habit! I know you guys are tired of me saying it & I really see it now that I blog about it almost every day LOL. I really wanted to work out Monday & Tuesday but with Josiah sick and a full time job... that's hard. In my goals for this week (5forFIVE)I told myself I would work out at  least once. I will do it y'all will see! My promise to y'all is to work out today!!



On a good note---- Josiah may still b sick (inside) but he def IS NOT ACTING SICK! Yep my hyper little 3 year old is back and full effect! whew also I have today off and its raining outside so there is nothing to do....BUT WORKOUT =)




 


hahahaha




---------------------------------------------------------

WHAT I'M LOVIN...

& Always WILL!

[photobomb]






my poor sick                   baby


 





 ---------------------------------------------------------

 

thevintageapple.com

















 


Source: via 'Bobbi on Pinterest












 


Source: joybx.com via June on Pinterest












yum!










even though I say my next one, will never have a passy!














Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment