Friday, January 25, 2013

**Mandarendare** Runway Rehearsals - Part 2

Calm. Composed. Ready to *Walk that Walk* with my Gentlemen and Laydeez for Mandarendare.
OMGOMGOMG!! THE **MANDARENDARE** FASHION SHOW IS A WEEK FROM NOW!
It's FRIDAY. Feb 1st. Doors at 6:30pm. Banquet rooms of the Oakland Center at Oakland University.
(Click for the Website Here)
I'm super excited. I really love the Creative Walking we're getting to do, and the Poses of Our Own Volition. Also, we did some Super Rad Spinny-Turns this week that LOOK AMAZING.

Here are some of the Sponsors/Designers watching the models rehearse their walks. This beautiful model-lady walking here has a FABULOUS WALK. I wish the photo would have captured it. It is lovely and amazing. I can't wait to see what we get to wear, what the make-up and hair is going to be like, what the backstage experience is going to be (it varies GREATLY from show to show)
Also there's an AFTER-PARTY!! Haaayyyyyyyy!

And since you know i just love being on a college campus. I was looking at all the flyers on the bulletin board at the Oakland Center. You know, like *RUSH THIS FRAT*, join this *COMPUTER CLUB*, come join us for *LIBYAN-AMERICAN APPRECIATION NIGHT*, etc etc. And then I saw this.... (above photo) I cried tears of actual anguish when i read that comment by the asterisk at the bottom of the page. Alas, I have no experience..... :'-(
What in THE HELL is Table-Top Role Playing??? Is it Cold-Weather LARPing? Ah, you know i love the LARPers. (Live Action Role Playing). There is seriously nothing more hilarious, entertaining or awesome. I love love love it. (see video below)

No comments:

Post a Comment