Friday, January 11, 2013

ITS Friday-- LETS PARTAY !!!


 Good Morning Ladies!



It's Friday


YES! It's Friday!<br />So screw this, screw this,<br />and especially screw this.<br /><br />There, all done.<br />Now what to do for<br />the next 7 hours<br />and 58 minutes!

funny ecards 1







Funny Workplace Ecard: Because it's Friday, this is all that I am willing to do today.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST I WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM VERY ECSTATIC TO HAVE SIGNED UP FOR MY FIRST, BLOGGY SWAP!!! YES PLEASE HEAD ON OVER TO UNABASHEDLY ME BLOG TO SIGN UP BEFORE JAN 13TH @ 5PM!!! IT'S DEF GOING TO MAKE MY VALENTINES DAY =)

-------------------------------

So today I'm linking up today with all of these lovely ladies blog hops-- Can't wait to  meet more new bloggy friends!



IT'S A PARTY-- ITS A PARTAY!!! =)




THE PINK MOMMA



OhsoameliaAloha Friday Blog Hop













---------------------------------------------------

So before I picture you to death...... I wanted to tell you, the past few days has been an emotional roller-coaster! Of course between my boyfriend, Like i said in my recent post I'm not going to bore you with our crazy, insane, weird, on & off on & off & on again love story.LOL So I'm just going to tell you we "made up" hahahaha I don't know what it is. But there is something between us and most all of my friends can't understand but I do! Does anyone else have this problem? Love Problems???? [talk to me!]





ok its a photoshoot











 At Chuck-e-cheese, Josiah Loves it



 HUH?



 I'm so cute hahaha



 playing with the iPad



 His scooter from his grandparents



 Josiah playing with his iPad



 couponing! I get such a thrill out of this & spending only $8 for all of this!



 my son takes great pictures, what do you think?!



 photo bomb!



oh hey there, 60 degree weather {IN JANUARY} !!





&& My NOTD









Funny Breakup Ecard: I'm out of here like a fat kid in dodgeball!









No comments:

Post a Comment