Thursday, January 10, 2013

People's Choice Awards **2013** Best of the Best

I looked at ALL the photos. What the hell was up with all the tea-length gowns? 
**News-Flash** - a Tea-Length hem ends at the widest part of your calf, hence making your leg look shorter and more stocky. Feel free to argue this with me. I will go all day. 

DO YOU WANT TO SEE PERFECTION????? HERE. 
 BOOM. are you kidding me? Taylor Swift in Ralph Lauren, KILLING IT!! OH MY GOD!! I love the simple lines, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DRESS makes her look like a perfect statue of a woman. The cut, the fabric, the color, the fit... I can't handle it.
I have never liked anything Taylor has worn on the red-carpet until now. WAY TO HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK SISTER!

For the Men... Eddie Redmayne... J'Adore............
I had no idea who this was. Apparently he is in "Les Miserables". I just love this look. It's so unique. I love how he looks like he fished this out of the back of a van after he went to some marvelously ridiculous rock and roll show. I like the contrast of the vest, I like that the shoes are scuffy, the pocket square contrasting, his hair and smirk, open collar.... Oh it's so good. and he has the swagger to pull this off. Makes me so happy. I want to buy him a pint. I don't even know if he's English. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment