Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Essential ABC's - By JC



Someone asked me the other day who my favorite designer was and so many questions came into my head- what's the event?  what season are we talking about?  Destination?  Work?  Going out?  I just started thinking there are really just so many to name and it got me thinking, what about just going down the alphabet?  Well, I decided that I may as well share my list and a show a little love to some of my favorite designers so here we go:
 
Armani
Balenciaga/Balmain
Chanel
Dior/Dolce & Gabba (this HAD to be a tie)
Ellie Saab/Escada
Fendi
Givenchy
Halston
Ines Di Santo
J. Mendel
Kate Spade
Lanvin
Marchesa/Missoni
Nina Ricci
Oscar De La Renta
Prada
alexander mcQueen
Reem Acra
St. John
Tom Ford
Ungaro
Valentino/Vera Wang
Zac Posen
 
Over the next few weeks, i'll break down my fave looks from each- just another excuse to spend hours gazing at beautiful creations that someday I hope i'm destined to own! 
Love, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment