Sunday, January 13, 2013

Street Style - Caribou Coffee

My baristo du jour.

How amazing is this hair? And he's just so damn cute! I really specifically took his photo for my girl, Tatey, who I know will love him.

It's funny, when I first started taking "Street Style" photos I was so terrified and so worried that people would be upset. But then over time, I found that people loved it. I mean, how great would you feel if someone went up to you on the street and said, "I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT/HAIR! Can I put it on my fashion blog!?" This has never happened to me personally, but I know I would be over the moon, it would make my whole day. So I feel really comfortable doing this now. And I love that I get to bring smiles to people's faces and make them feel great about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment