Thursday, January 3, 2013

Street Style - GLC

Last night I decided I hate GLC. It's a mess. It's a madhouse. People smell awful. I saw a crime occur. I don't think I can ever go back there. But it IS great for people-watching. I mean SPECTACULAR for people-watching, and here are some of the fashion stars I found. 

I believe that this guy is making an extreme effort to show off those kicks, and I have mad respect for that. They are great. Keep the pants black, tuck those pants into those tall socks, GO for the jodhpur look to ROCK THEM SHOES TO THA X-TREME. *high fives*

At *Neiman Marcus Last Call*, where I saw a man try to shoplift and GET TACKLED 10 feet in front of me, I spotted this Roger Sterling look a like. He was a silver fox, with a camel full length overcoat and fedora and I just passed out from the flawless styling. Once I gained consciousness, he was gone, and I was unable to get a photo. I should have asked him where he was going for martinis and lucky strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment