Monday, January 14, 2013

RDG Field Trip: Chi-Chi and the Greek

LOOK AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE I DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!!??????

If so, thank goodness, I want to spend the rest of my life here. I had never gone to 
Chi-Chi and the Greek (website here)
Address: 3109 West Huron Street, Waterford Township, MI 48328
Phone:(248) 255-5039

And now that I HAVE gone there, I can tell you it's a damn shame. Why haven't i been here EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's a marvelous store. I love that it's set up like a "Salon" (let's say that in a French accent please). I can put my purse down. Lay my coat on a chair. Be comfortable strolling the racks at my leisure, this is how I like to shop. There is beautiful art on the walls, magazines on coffee tables, lovely things everywhere, a delight to the eyes. 


I had decided that I wanted a fur. I've always wanted a fur, but I've never found the right one for me. They have an extensive collection of gorgeous ones here. I had the most wonderful time trying them on. How beautiful is this. I love the tie waist. 

Leopard Print trench. You know I had to try it on. The fit through the body was a bit boxy on me, but it would look amazing on the right person. I love the styling of it. It's wonderful.

 I then moved onto dresses. I have so many vintage dresses, but I always want more. There's something so seductive about owning something beautiful that no one else can have. One of a Kind. Oh, and I just happened to have Go-Go Boots on. #kismet
AHHHMAZING 1960s shift with a slight drape neckline. The print is out of control amazing. I especially love the circle/full skirt, you don't usually see these on 60s dresses. I was in love. It was like this dress was made for me.

Lovely Mod dress. My favie thick poly, I love the cut. You know I love the patch pockets. Everything is perfect on this thing. oh mah gawd. 

Lacoste Jumpsuit/Romper. Holy Freaking God. I luuuuuurve jumpsuits, and I WILL find one that fits me someday. There had to be some tall chick in the 60/70s that had one custom made, I know it. This sadly, was too short in the torso for me. It has a ZIP FRONT. Just imagine the amazing combo of this romper with full sweatbands and pigtails on the tennis court. Pure Magic. Also, it shows off the *quadzillas* well. hahah.
Oh, by the way, I finally found someone with *quadzillas* as impressive as mine. His name is HeMan.

No comments:

Post a Comment