Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jan. 3 - Vanessa

I love cereal. Seriously my favorite food.

yeah, I love fashion, and I love nice things, but not so much that I won't let my kids play around with stuff. I have bins full of jewelry (kind of like "binders full of women"?) and my kids love to play with them, put them on... dump everything out and put everything back in, make grappling hooks for Barbies, etc etc. I don't care. You're only a little kid for such a small amount of time, I believe they should have maximum fun 100% of the time. Material things are just that, things. Who cares. So long story short, many of my necklaces get destroyed, tangled, ripped apart.
I think it forces your hand to be creative when things like this happen. The necklace I'm wearing here was originally a beautiful three strand pearl and gold piece that floated about the clavicle. Now after being Boojie-ized, it's a 2 strand opera-length necklace.

Dress shirt - Express
Purple Dress - Target
Belt - Target
Leggings - Nine West
Boots - Nine West
Necklace - Vintage, boojie-ized

No comments:

Post a Comment