Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My sick baby {+Cauliflower Recipe}

My poor sick baby.. It started Saturday,  and of course the doctors office is closed so we have to wait until Monday to bring him in. So it started Saturday with a cough, he sleep okay, but wasn't eating like he should have. I noticed when we had breakfast (lunch) He loves pancakes, but didn't even touch them. I went to work that night to come home to a really sick baby. His cough is worse, he will barely eat. & I've tried everything! And he is waking up all through the night. waking everyone up!

 

[ Needless to say aside my insomnia last night I was woke up by him talking & crying in the next room at 4 am & I had to be up at 5:30 for work. ]




Josiah trying to sneak in a nap at 6pm!I don't think so!




I took him to the doctor yesterday & waited for a good two hours before getting seen, just for them to tell me there is nothin they can do. To give him Claritin & it should be gone by Thursday. Well I sure hope it does go away soon cuz I can't take anymore sleep-less nights! When he gets sick.. he is really whiny and clingy, & I'm talking a 40 pound, 5 foot 7 inches {just kidding} boy who wants to be picked up all time! lol



Last night I made tacos, and also some Roasted Garlic Cauliflower, I LOVE vegetables! ( I could have used that in my facts about my self yesterday but in the words of Josiah.... oh well! lol ) This is how I make it;








Set the oven to 450,




minced garlic (I use garlic powder as well) , olive oil, 1 large head
cauliflower, separated into florets, Parmesan cheese & black pepper to taste. First I bring the cauliflower to a boil. take out water. grease the casserole dish,
I don't go by the measurements listed & I also add red peppers for heat. I just mix everything together in that casserole dish,




 I love pepper - so I cover it with pepper & I don't use salt, Put in the oven for about 30 minutes,




 toss around cauliflower, cover with cheese, turn off oven and turn on broil for five minutes and......




 Vua-la!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment