Sunday, January 13, 2013

This Weekend I...



iT'S MONDAY...





































SO the other day I was Nominated for another Award! Thank you so much to Tasia! Check her out, she is awesome !




Here are the rules:





1. Thank the person who gave you the award (of course!).


2. Include a link to their blog.


3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've discovered recently or follow regularly.


4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (include a link back to your post!)


5. Finally tell the people you nominated (&other blog readers) 7 things about yourself





I nominate the 15 Bloggers that I am reading right now!  


Which are the following :









Seven things about me :


1. I check my email at least 20 times a day. I love getting coupons, and great deals   lol.


2. I hate my job, I mean it could possibly be worse then fast food! 


3. I wash my hair maybe three times a week.


4. I love food- i thought everyone could know that again


5. I love to wear the color red.


6. I rarely get sick


7. I get annoyed very easily







 I Nominated these blogs, Because I love them! I read them daily, & some of them I want to be just like when I make it big in the blog world! haha No but seriously, I like them all. Each and every one of them deserves this award! I would have added more, but this says only 15 LOL Hope to hear from all of you ladies, I can't wait to see more of these great posts & link up with more bloggers!


-------------------------------







NOTICED THE PRETTY NEW LOOK ON MY BLOG?! THANK YOU TO JESSICA! YOU CAN FIND HER ETSY SHOP HERE---->  Creations By Jessica Lynn















 --------------------------------------------












FantasticallyAverage

My goals for last week-




1. WORK OUT 3 TIMES- SMH I am just so lazy,


2. GET MY LAUNDRY DONE AND PUT AWAY- YES!




3. PLAN DINNER MEALS OUT- SORT of, I believe the whole point of meal planning to spend less time in the grocery store right? and spend less money and time. we didn't go out and buy a bunch of groceries everyday, instead we really just planned daily with what we had in our pantry and freezer, which is still a +plus, right?


4. FIND OUT ABOUT COLLEGE LOANS- did not do this either, next week? im off wed. so hopefully I will get it together.


5. DO SOMETHING WITH MY HAIR- ok this was just because I didn't have anything better to use, I'm too scared to cut my hair and/or DYE it a bright color! haha










Ok my goals for this week-




 




1. WORK OUT ONCE THIS WEEK!-come on! I can do once right? :/ I don't know whether I'm just plain lazy or tired ! I do walk/ stand a lot at work, that has to count for something! I can do one workout- at least at home on the Treadmill ..I WILL DO IT today!




2. FIND OUT ABOUT SCHOOL- I'm pretty sure I'm too late for this semester, i keep procrastinating, but I have to find out at least 




3. PLAN DINNER MEALS OUT- going to try to go grocery shopping once and have it all planned out.




4. DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY THIS WEEK- on extra things! bills of course, but I have an addiction to fast food and nail polish.....let's see how much money I can save!




5.  GET ON PINTEREST MORE & TRY AT LEAST TWO NEW RECIPES- This could also be for planning my meals but I needed my last goal for the week LOL













----------------------------------------------


 Sami & Leeann                                                                            



















http://synfullydelicious.blogspot.com/







1//worked 2//worked lol 3//Slept 4// rekindled relationship with my cousin!  5// Read a lot of great blogs!










 Josiah is a great photographer, at age 3! This was our trip to Ihop, & the funny part is I didn't even know he took these until 3 am while I was at work




 Friday




i swear by these leggings and boots!!! 




 so yummy!




 stealing food!


 









I worked Friday & Saturday Over night shift, which BTW SUCKS! Friday we really didn't do too much...went to the pet store to pick up fish food & stopped at the post office , then I tried to sleep for my over night shift. Saturday I stayed in the house for the most part... Josiah & I went to pick up our lunch from Ihop..& he snapped a few pictures. lol then I went into work, Tired as I don't know what [&^@%#$^] with a bunch of drunks in the hotel .. did I mention I hate my job? Sunday (I slept) ate, then (I slept) some more. Then I rekindled the relationship with my cousin. We got an argument almost a year ago...haven't spoken since until this past week. I have learned to live and forget. It's kind of my new motto...You have to live & forget all the bullshit from the past. Hey, it's working so far! we had dinner & a drink from Abuelo's! 

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment