Monday, May 27, 2013

What's in your Make-up Bag?

Sooo, I saw a facebook status the other day from a blogger that had me wondering what everybody's make-up staples were! What is in your make-up bag?!  I've done a post before about what was in my bag. You can see that HERE



There are certain
make-up products I can't be without.. This is (in order) my favorites and can't be withouts!


Carmex! - I can't go anywhere without this chap stick! And most of the time when I really need it, I can't find one. But I have a million.

Eyeliner -
This is my one thing I can't live without.. It really pops out my eye
color (green/hazel) when I wear it I just feel so much more
comfortable! 


Mascara - I love love love Maybelline water-proof!

Concealer -
If nothing else on, I have this on. I have to conceal my under eye
circles! Which reminds me of a post I made not too long ago about raw
potato juice being really good to reduce dark circles under your eyes...
check it out HERE
 


Light weight foundations - Evening out my skin with out looking too heavy. I like satin or matte finishes.

Bronzing Powder - I use this bronzer all the time! When I first bought it and wanted to buy another one I couldn't find it, so when I did find it, bought like 5 of them. I'm still stocked up from like 3 years ago lol 

Neutral Eye Shadows - All I need is a light shade (matte or shimmer) and I'm all set. I never was into eye shadows so this is a rare thing for me!



 



1. Eyeliner

2. Wet n wild Blush

3. Boi-ing concealer

4. Sephora mattifying foundation

5. my CARMEX!

6. B.B. cream

7. Perfection concealer from Macy's

8. Make-up brush for my foundation
 

9. NOT PICTURED - Mascara 



My everyday make-up in my purse..




What is in your every day Make-up Bag??

 


No comments:

Post a Comment