Sunday, May 19, 2013

Diva's 10 Minute Manicure


                      

I don't know is you guys love hotel soap and shower gel but I do. One day when I didn't have the funds to get my nails done at the salon I got super creative. We had shampoo and lotion left over from our stay at the hotel. So I decided to use the shampoo as base to soak my nails. Any way I've found this to be a great way for a quick self manicure.

After cutting and filing your names wash you hands. Then take the hotel shampoo and place a little in a bowl you'll only use for this and add luke warm water.Once you have suds place your hands in the soap water for about 5 minutes then place your hotel lotion onto your hands wait until it drys then rise. After that use any oil you have on hand a la coconut, olive oil etc and proceed to paint your nails with the color of your choice. I was surprised how soft my hands felt and I've continued to use this quick manicure as graduate student on a budget. Try it and let me know how it works. If you don't have hotel shampoo, try a little of your regular shampoo, lotion and oil.

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment