Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Are Bangs the Answer?



"Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself."
Hubert de Givenchy

                            
                           Ms. Jolie went green with her wig for her 2008 Vanity Fair shoot.

Hair styles come and go just as fashion. However, this year I think we are seeing a variety of different hair styles. I wanted to highlight the different ways I've noticed bangs are being rocked now a days. The two women who stick out to me the most are Jessica Biel and Michelle Obama. Biel and Mrs. Obama bangs are workable for their face. Personally I think its a fresh alternative to all the messy braids that many actresses and t.v personalities had been wearing for years....
                          
I think around 2007 bangs had come back in style briefly then disappeared. Now Mrs. Obama decided to bang it out with her shoulder length hair. I think it's lovely.

                                      
If you have long hair a great example of a little cut without being drastic is actress Jessica Biel. I find her low lights warm and softening her face.  No matter how you chose to style your locks make sure they are healthy. I think that's the basis of any hairstyle. So what styles are you guys rocking? Could the bang be the style all women can wear?

"beauty is a lifestyle"


No comments:

Post a Comment