Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Things I Won't Wear that everyone LOVES. and things I LOVE that everyone HATES

The other day I was talking about how I hate white jeans, and I believe my friend Kelly was thinking that I was saying that they're *ugly*, but what I really meant was that, They are a Clothing Item that I Will Not Wear. I don't really have a reason for this... I mean look at all these gorgeous celebrity ladies rockin them so hard...
Werq Werq Werq Werq.

That got me thinking about other items I will not wear or buy, and here they are. Feel free to psychoanalyze me and try to figure out why I won't put any of these things on my body. 

I don't want ANYONE to be offended by this. I want everyone to wear what they like, and to shine like the brightest star in the universe. I mean, think about it this way... How many of you would wear a Vintage Waitress dresses everyday and cut all your hair off on a whim? See, exactly. 

1. Vera Bradley stuff
 I don't like the prints, or the quilting, these do not make me happy at all.

2. Ankle boots
I have the exact pair that this girl is wearing, and I tried putting them together with so many outfits... Dresses, jeans, skirts and I just hated how it looked. So they just sit in my closet rotting.

3. Bandage Dresses
 Yeah, blah blah blah, everyone says, "they'd look great on you!" NO. NO NO NONONO

4. Bubble Necklaces
They are like the *milk toast* way to do a statement necklace.

5. Chambray shirts
All of my fashion blogger friends are saying I need to get one of these, I know I would never wear one.

6. Printed skinnies
Like the *quadzillas* need more attention... LOL

7. High Waisted Ripped Denim Booty Shorts
omg, in my own personal hell, I will be required to wear these.

8. Jean Jacket
Not for me.

9. Strapless Maxi

Never in a trillion years.

10. Tank tops
This one people always think I'm on crack for not wearing. I just can't wear one. I'll wear one UNDER something, but not on their own. It scares me.

11. White Capris (well, pretty much any capris)
I didn't go through the 1990s as a teen wearing floods to put these on my leggies today. It is just not happening.

NOW... Things I love that EVERYONE HATES!!!

1. Adidas slides
Which I wore with THIS OUTFIT this weekend!! Hahhahha!! Quelle Horror!!!

2. Track Jackets
I will wear them with EVERYTHING ever, forever and ever, AMEN.

3. Ugly Gramma Bras
Oh yeah, I'm as hot as this 65 year old woman in my lingerie. AND MY HUBS LOVES IT. so there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment