Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Skin-Cancerkini

Gross? yeah it is. These are on my body. awesome. :-)

After yesterday's firey "Fatkini" discussion. I was thinking, "wow, ok, so people of lots of different SIZES are comfortable wearing skin bearing garments to the beach. But I am not."

I live on a lake and am at the beach (my front yard) every single day... Looking like this...
Sun Hat, Large sunglasses, T shirt, shorts and SPF 50 all over.

I bet you anything that my neighbors think that I have some weird body image issues and that I'm ashamed or afraid to wear a swimsuit. Not true. I'm just so afraid to die.

My dream of all dreams would be to traipse around in a fur bikini like Raquel Welch
But every lesion that I've had removed has been of the "bad" sort, and I don't want to push my luck.

So for every ray of sunshine that hits my uncovered skin I think, "Am I going to have that Ginsu'd off?"

I actually thought about buying a flesh-colored full body suit like this:
Hahha, and then getting one of those ULTRA CUTE MODCLOTH SWIM SUITS

to wear OVER IT!

Wouldn't that be awesome? From far away, I'm sure that people wouldn't notice that it's just ecru spandex? hahahha.

So when you are stressing about your beautiful body in swimwear, whether it be size 0 or size 100, think of me. I just found a new non-healing boo boo spot on my forearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment