Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kerry Washington Commencement Speaker at George Washington University

           
                              

ABC's scandal star Kerry Washington spoke at her alma mater  George Washington University's commencement ceremony. Washington recalled her time at the university as a student and joke about her audition to play frog in the college musical saying "It was not my lifetime dream role to play a frog. In fact, the thought of it terrified me."

Some you may not know that I spent at semester George Washington University. Its an awesome school and I meant people from different walks of life. Kerry Washington is truly an intelligent woman who's articulate  and one of the hottest female celebrities out today. She's my definition of brains and beauty.

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment