Monday, May 6, 2013

Clothing Lust du Jour = Sailor Shorts

yeah, I know Nicky... I just said, "I hate shorts" on Twitter yesterday, this is true. 
But then I was looking at some 1950s pin-up photos, a favorite outfit inspiration source of mine, and saw an awesome pair of SAILOR SHORTS!
the cheeky-ness of these makes my heart glow. 

These, how adorbs? Love them. They're by Opening Ceremony (buy here) they have a little funny tie in the back though, that I do not love. and they're $265, so no thanks.

I just love this girl. She's got the best look to her, and I love her face. What a beauty!
These are by Tara Starlet (buy here) I think these are my fav pair, but it might just be because I love this lady so much with her gorgeous alabaster skin.

These are super gorg, i like the zip side, and seriously, don't quote me on this, but I love the little pleats, it's adding interest, I'm sorry, but it's cute. These are by Beach Bash (buy here) and I might just have to get a leopard print bikini too. Darn.

Ohhhhh, the shine of these is just so "PIN-UP", and the silver buttons with little anchors on them, yes please. These are by Buffalo Gal Vintage (buy here) omg, i want to slap myself, they are so cute. not super sure I want a shiny pocket-less fabric incasing my bum though... I'll have to think on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment