Friday, May 17, 2013

Follow Your Dreams



                   cherry-blossoms-washington.jpg


I write this post to inspire women and people in general who are afraid of following there dreams. It may appear as if I just magically rolled out of bed and cast a spell for my store LuluBellaWomensBoutique to magically appear. However, the truth is I have nearly 15 years plus of entrepreneuralship under my belt. I am 27 years old however, I've been a entrepreneur since 5th grade. When I was a kid I made bracelets and sold them to my classmates for  buck. Upon entering middle school I became the "candy girl". I sold party bags of candy to my classmates and brought home about $25 weekly. Once I started college I began a beauty line, even though it never got off the ground I shared my samples with family. As of 2013 I finally have everything on track and its still a work in progress.  You can never map out exactly how your dreams will manifest itself or even when. So I hope my background will inspire those of you who wish to spend a year abroad but are worried about financing or want to open a business, to just go for it. Write down your goals, think about how to pursue them,  make a dream board, ask the universe for help and go for it. You'll be surprise of the people who will come into your life to help you along the way. The most successful people we see are by products of a communal effort of people who have helped them along the way. Enjoy your weekend!!




"beauty is a lifestyle"
Diva Samai

No comments:

Post a Comment