Friday, May 31, 2013

My Skin Care Regimen


                            

Many people have problems with their skin. Skin problems can range from acne, blemishes etc. Over the years people have asked me how do I keep my complexion clear. Today I’m going to give you my skin care regimen and my approach to keeping my skin healthy.

                          
                                                


Drink Lots of Water

Yes its true water is an essential part of my diet. I can go through 7-8 bottles of water a day. Water is a great way to cleanse our bodies and removes toxins. It’s recommended that we should drink half our body weight.



                                 

Use Natural Cleansers

I’ve always taken a natural approach to my regimen. My great grandmother swore by oatmeal. Yes oatmeal. Once a week I take about half a cup of oatmeal and make it a mask then I put it on my face for about 5-10 while in the shower then I rinse, you can do this daily if you wish. My mother uses witch hazel to tone our skin. Oats and which hazel should be in your cabinets.

                                                     

Diet

I eat a lot of veggies. I love kale and collard greens in particular. I also eat plenty of spinach. Fruits like pineapple can help clear blemishes if applied to the skin and apples are great whiten the teeth naturally and help to flesh out our kidneys.

                                                

Clean Make Up Brushes

This is so true. Please clean your make up brushes regularly as they can and do cause break outs. I personally had a very nasty break out on the right side of my face as a result of not cleaning my brushes. Never again.
                                                 
Sleep

I take sleep seriously. If my favorite show comes on around 10pm, guess what? I'll record it and watch the next day. I believe that a good night sleep  helps us all look more rested and can alive stress.

So this is my skin care routine. I hope you guys enjoyed. If you have any more questions just write a comment and I’ll get back with you soon. Enjoy your weekend!

“beauty is a lifestyle”

No comments:

Post a Comment