Sunday, May 5, 2013

What I did this weekend..


Todaaayyyy I'm off ! I'm goin to skip my weekly goals this week, because right now it just feels like a bunch of gibberish in my head... I really just don't want to deal with what I have going on this week, really ...So here is what I did all week(end)







Got my nails done at the shop!




 I went to Plaza Aztec with Joe


I had Tilapia and Shrimp & my Skinny Margarita!







Spent all weekend at work!


I told Kim I felt like I was a stripper for the weekend carrying this thing around! HAHA








Most kids get chocolate if they were good on a normal day, but my son is spoiled by his nana & papa... He gets a bike! This is his first real time riding a bike, his very own at that. He couldn't get his foot motion right but he got it and now he is a pro! 





& that was my weekend... how was yours?

LINKING UP TODAY WITH - 

#YOLO MONDAYS

THE GFC COLLECTIVE

THIS WEEKEND I...

WEEKEND SHENANIGANS

I LOVE BLOGLOVIN

5 FOR FIVE

MANI MONDAY





Follow on Bloglovin
















No comments:

Post a Comment