Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Passion for Plum



2013's color of the year is emerald green. While keeping up with current fashion trends is a great way to spice up any wardrobe, it’s important to have our own voice in fashion. One of my favorite colors is plum. There's something indescribably beautiful about plum and if you notice it’s "trendy" once in a while. I wanted to share how I incorporate plum in my make-up regimen.




                                            
Iman's African Violet is simply gorgeous. When I'm ready for a date or night out on the town this is my go to color its the deepest purple I've come across.
 


Opi's tease-y does it plum rich color that's has a hint of sparkle. If I'm not mistaken this launched when Cher and Christina Aguilera stared in Burlesque. I think this was a part of the line in honor of the movie.



                                                    


For fewer than 2 bucks this is possibly the richest nail polish. It’s super thick and rich in color. After  my 10 minute manicure I apply two coats of this and it last for nearly a week without in between application. I'm not mistaken Lauren Conrad is a fan of this color as well.

                                                                   


Add plum glitz with Milani's Fuchsia jeweled nail polish. I found this at CVS and feel in love.

I also enjoy plum lipstick. Revlon came out with a really pretty plum lipstick a few years back. I couldn’t find a pic of the one I used. I hope you guys enjoyed my plum passion. What's your staple color?


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment