Monday, February 4, 2013

Profesh Pics from Mandarendare by Vince Hollaway

Vince Hollaway is an amazing photographer, and just an amazing guy. He is this warm, friendly, sweet Teddy Bear of a man, and I just adore him. He took these photos at *Mandarendare*, and I'm so happy he did. He knows how to capture a moment in time, at the VERY-MOST-PERFECT-SECOND.
You can contact Vince on his webpage (click here)

I love this photo, and I'd love to take credit for that "Look Back" but that's alllll Rozita at Runway Rocks. She showed us how to do that, and as you can see, it pays off. Remember that laydeez, *give them a moment to remember* :-)

Walking the runway in KDC Collection. Keisha makes amazing beautiful clothing with a lot of movement. This dress is just angelic. Don't you think?

Trying.... tooooo..... keeep..... face.... relaxed.... while staring into the bright stage lights... and not falling....

BOOM, got it. :-) Stonewash came to this show with his friend, and his friend was wondering how we walk in these shoes, which he called "HOT WHEELS". HAHAH. best name ever.

 Oh yeah, that's my pose. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Right? The "Quadzillas" are peeking out, "Hi!"

 The waistband was bagged out on these leggings, so I had to tuck them into my underpants. Wow, how glamourous is that!?

I did like the tiny backpack that went with this top. How cute is that? I'm a little disappointed in myself that I didn't point to someone at this moment, and say, "HAYYYY GIRL HAYYY!" That would have been awesome.

 After the show with Danae. The makeup looks A LOT different not under the stage lights! Afterward, Stonewash told me that these girls that were sitting behind him in the crowd were yelling stuff at the models, like, "SHE A HOE!" or "YOU BETTA WERK!". But they didn't say anything when I walked, that made me happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment