Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Label Obsession - Belstaff

Oh goodness gracious, I am freaking out with Label Lust for the British Brand Belstaff. I guess they started out in the 1920s as a motorcycle-outerwear company, but now they are creating these TOTALLY RAD lady-like with an edge, structured, beautiful garments that I AM IN LOVE WITH. I just checked and the pieces are about $1,000 to $5,000 apiece. So gorgeous. You can see for yourself below and if you want to purchase (click here).

omg, I love the colors, the defined waist. and the pseudo-military/biker chic. Big hardware and zippers, be-still my heart.

Looks 1 & 2 here, omfg. Loves it. isn't this SOOOO something I would wear!?

Looooooves the stripes and the moto-jacket styling. yumm yum.

The pants I could do without, but this jacket! GIT ON MY BODY!

The look to the Left. Oh yes, drop my off on Via Veneto so I can have a shop and a espresso and leave me **forever**.

Nods to military, cafe-racing, and schoolgirls. i.e. perfection. I really want this skirt. so amaze.

Again, another great combo. I esp love the color of this jacket. Baby poop mixed with a smack of avocado. wants wants wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment