Thursday, February 7, 2013

NYFW 2013 - Best of Day One!

I love love love seeing the new fashions of NYFW paraded down the runway. I watched all the shows from today and if I don't have any pics from a show, it's because I did not like it, and you know, i don't like to say negative things. :-)
So HERE ARE MY FAVS!! BEST OF THE BEST FOR TODAY!!

1. Lisa Perry
 OMG!! Every dress I was freaking out over. this one below, I need to own STAT!! I love everything about her collection. The color, the 1960s mod-spiration, The styling with the tights and bright shoes, it's just wonderful. Love Love Love Love Love.

2. J Brand
 You must remember, this is for the FALL of this year. J brand had a LOT of cool jackets, I actually own one quite similar to the one pictured above. And the one below, the collar is just OUT OF CONTROL. I would be nuzzling it all freaking day. The belt below was also featured on a lot of the looks in the collection and I love it. It's like nouveau-Pilgrim.

3. Tanya Taylor
 I really liked the colors and styling ideas that were sparked by this collection. The look below is something that I kind of wear on a daily basis. I love the burgundy with the mint. The pinafore dress above is so cute. I would like to rock that WITHOUT the turtleneck, because I just do not wear turtlenecks. All of the looks from this collection made me peek into my closet and think, "hmm, I should try this with this!"

4. Juicy Couture
 Truth be told, I didn't even want to watch this show. But I did. I am not a "Juicy" person usually. But they had some inspired styling and some really cute dresses and great color combos that I did not hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment