Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Amazing NYFW 2013 BEAUTY!!!

1. Behnaz Sarafpour
Love love love this collection. It's kind of prim and seckzy, and at the same time, muted great colors put together in a creative way. I love the material of this skirt and the piecing of it. It's gorgeous. There was also a top made of the same material.
It's a very put together, ladylike look, and I just love it.

2. Lacoste
 I seriously want this Lacoste shirt. I mean, that alligator is so on trend. Way to go, mannnn. :-)

Ahhh, the collection was very nouveau-sporty-futuristic. I love this exaggerated shoulder suit with the exposed zipper pencil skirt. It's so great.
There were also a lot of "raincoats" made of a clear material, worn with something underneath. Like a translucent curtain, it was rather gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment