Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feb 5th - Vanessa

I love "Pump It Up", such a fun place, I wonder if they'll let me have my Birthday there.

I like to get in the bounce houses and go totally nuts with the kids. I think I never really grew up, this kind of stuff makes me really happy. I love playgrounds too.
So when I go there, I wear worky-outy clothes. Including my Roos that have several holes in them. I just love those shoes. Yeah, maybe I should get new ones, but I like THESE. somebody understands, somewhere. Also, it was hard to find socks that did not have holes in them. Wow, I'm so classy.
I ended up getting head-butted by M while we were there, and that gave me a bloody nose, and now my nose just hurts. gah.

Track Jacket - Target
T Shirt - Bought in Newfoundland (!)
Workout Pantz - Marshalls
Shoes - Ancient Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment