Sunday, February 17, 2013

Best Shoes of ALL Time Ever Ever Ever !!!

are you serious!?

We went to Drag Queen Bingo last night, at Five15 Royal Oak 515 S Washington Ave  Royal Oak, MI 48067
(248) 515-2551 website (click here)

These GORGEOUS SHOES were on our GORGEOUS Queen, Miss Sabin. OMG, I loved her. But, I wanted to steal these shoes off her fierce little feet. 
I've never tried to walk in the heel-less heel. I pride myself on my extreme heel walking ability, so i bet it would just be a matter of time and practice. ooh la la, i want these so bad. I hope Miss Sabin sees this post and tells me where I can get them, and then I WILL NEVER TAKE THEM OFF TIL THE DAY I DIE. 
Beauty J-Jay, Queen Sabin, Myself, and the *Random Short Chick*. 
I was like, "Getcho Random Short Self in here!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment