Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This Model Life - Part Two - The Runway

Sunday was the "Artistry in Motion - Hair and Fashion Show"
And in addition to my regular lovelies that I get to work with, I was honored to meet Miss Madison (below far Left) and ALSO I was able to call up JC to model as well, since when I was getting my hair done at Mr. Kevin Carter's *ARTISTRY OF HAIR* 29500 West 10 Mile Road  Farmington Hills, MI 48336 (248) 442-9560*
Kevin and I got the terrible news that one of the models scheduled to appear in the show had a death in 
the family and obviously could not attend. 
Kevin asked me in a panic, "DO YOU KNOW ANY TALL BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!"
"of course I do, my sweet. do not worry your gorgeous little head about it."
Texted JC.... The rest is history. So she had her runway debut!!! woot woot 

Here is Madison, JC and I. Hair by Salon Jacqueline:
Phone:(248) 356-6590 Address: 29935 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI 48034
This very morning they gave me this totally rockin super straight Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface haircut:

Gwen Stefani has sported this style as well:

 The Fashion we were modeling was from the wonderful beautiful Miss Lynette of *Knit Sew Fabulous* (click here for their FB page). But underneath the gorgeous knitwear, I wore this "bohemian" "slinky" "jammie feeling" two piece ensemb. #werq

Miss Lynette gave me this really amazing bandelero-like "necklace" to wear. it was made of very heavy metal beads, super gorgeous. Draped to the waist, and rested on my skin just a bit.

My friend Erica modeling a hairstyle by Mr. Kevin Carter. I mean, HOW FREAKING AMAZING IS THIS!? and WHY THE HELL DID I NOT GET THIS HAIRSTYLE. totally jealous.

For makeup Miss Lynette wanted an air of sophistication... Almost a Chanel-esque Le Francais look. That meant dark liquid liner eyes, defined brows, glowy cheeks and a strong red lip. (Ruby Woo by MAC, which i consider the Red Lip Aficionado's "Red") not for the faint of heart.

Miss Jacqui gave JC this ENORMOUS MASSIVE GORGEOUS Brigitte Bardot hairstyle. JC has an amazing mane of hair. I mean this is traffic stopping beauty hair. Unbelievable.

We had a great time. I wish i had some runway photos to show you, but I haven't gotten any yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment