Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ready... Dressed... Spätzle! Part Zwei.

OUT OF CONTROL. Buying this suit for Spätz has been possibly the best purchase of my life. I bought it at Encore Vintage that I happened to just be driving by on my way back from a go-see in Southfield, it was seriously filled with gems like this. Remember? (click here for that post)

I mean look at this thing. It's obviously from the early 1970s, never has been worn. THREE PIECE SUIT FOR A BABY. It was like Jesus himself handed my wildest dream to me. I think I honestly squealed with delight when I walked out of the store with this.

Showing the hilarious/awesome detailing on the jacket. It's really nice that they positioned the pin-stripes in that chevron fashion, because we know that babies have to worry about whittling that middle. LOL. So I planned on having Spätz wear this for Christmas, but i hadn't tried it on him. He is very tiny, and the label just said "L". As in L what? Large 18-24 months? 5T? no idea. So we put it on.

"Well let me see here, I gotta adjust these here cufflinks." I can't decide what he looks like in this. In this photo I'm thinking Boss Hogg's long lost cousin?

But then here it's so obvious that he's a small arms dealer/gambler in 1973 Reno, Nevada.

"DEMONS BE **GONE** FROM THIS DEVICE!!" Television Evangelist, that possibly has an infomercial.
 But then here he looks like Wednesday Addams Prom Date.

It's so enormous on him. LOL. Check that fit. Amazing. The bottoms of the pants are rolled up inside.

After he guest-hosts for the Merv Griffin Show in this photo, I'm so happy that he'll be able to wear it for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment