Saturday, December 1, 2012

Neiman Marcus for Target Collection!

So after talking to my fellow twitter fashionistas this morning, I decided I had to get to this quick. Everyone was saying that the Target for Neiman Marcus (click here to check out all the items online) items were selling out as quickly as they were being put out on the shelves. So i thought, "OMG!! Let's go! Hopefully I can get SOMETHING!!" 
So I show up at Target at GLC, the Neiman Marcus items are stuck in a remote corner of the store, no one is there, no one understands what is going on. EVERY ITEM is available. It's funny, because if you look at the above neiman's website, many items say "sold out" welp, not at our Target. Everything is there, intact, undisturbed, just waiting for someone to realize how special it is. Here's what I thought were the best things:

 AMAZING MARCHESA DRESS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!
How gorgeous is this!! Look at that beading! and the knife pleating! So beautiful! 1000 on the rack. Go GET EM!

 Brian Atwood studded gloves. 10,000 pairs available. I think these are cool. Kind of a gauntlet length, but I really wish they were a different color. like a deep purple or oxblood.

 Tory Burch lunch set. Box and Thermos! How FREAKING CUTE! Buy one for every person you know, there are a trillion there.

Alice + Olivia bike. So cute. I love this thing. I'm trying to convince DH I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment