Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thinking about New Years Eve...

I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel...

But I was just thinking about how to style my summery special occasion dresses for Winter Events, like New Year's Eve. I love colored tights, this color is so fun, and they make my leggies so warm and cozy. I also thought about wearing a black velvet blazer with this dress, and I added all the MEGA JEWELRY to draw the eye to the amazing detail on the dress. You know I always cinch that waist, because why not?
Bulb will probably rock out on New Year's until 730pm... So he's going to lay off the sparkle and sequins until maybe next year... :-)

Dress - Betty Page (gift of JC)
Necklace - Express
Necklace 2 - Express
Necklace 3 - H&M
Tights - Nine West
AMAZING SHOES - Enzo Angiolini

No comments:

Post a Comment