Saturday, December 1, 2012

Styles in the City 2012 - Runway Video & Photos


So more coverage keeps trickling in from the Fabulous **Styles in the City** Expo/Fashion Show. I did not bring my Camera Man on this night, he was watching the little ones. Above is SUPER AWESOME Video Coverage by "Tell Us Detroit". I love it. I'm in two of the runway scenes, the only blonde. Also, when I saw this video for the first time, I had no idea that the whole U Gotta Have It dress was sheer in the back. Yep. 

Here are the latest shots of me. Photo Credits: Thomas B. Richardson
You can see the rest of the album on ERollins Group's Facebook Page (click here)

Wearing this beautiful gown by *U Gotta Have It*. Jewelry by Clasp Jewelry Styling (page here) Actually I was the last look of the whole show in this. The whole back is sheer. It's really simple, but so elegant and lovely.

At the end of the runway in this SUPER GORGEOUS Fotoula Lambros suit. Jewelry by Clasp Jewelry Styling. I wanted to keep this sooooo badly. I wish you could see the rest of the suit. This is my husband's favorite photo.

End of the runway in Francine Houston. The print of this dress really put it off the charts. Such a basic design, but when you use a graceful playful print, it really brings it alive.

Next model casting is Wednesday!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment