Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Friday! BloG h0p!


GOOD MORNING LADIES!




Today is going to be a great day! IM OFF! Usually I'm working Fri-Sun but I have Friday and Saturday off! I'm super excited because I am very tired and I need my little "Christmas & New years break" that everyone is getting! I'm linking up with a few lovely ladies today for "blog hop Fridays" I hope you do too! so before i do my link-ups for Friday I just have to show you the new purse I bought myself yesterday =)  





Christmas 2012


 Present from me!




YES, MICHAEL KORS! MY FIRST MICHAEL KORS EVER LOL I AM VERY EXCITED AND IT WAS SoOoOo CHEAP I GOT IT AT MACY'S. I also got a new coach purse. All together they came out to $240.! You can't beat that! && if so please let me know where! haha
















also..




Chrissy @ A Lil' Dash Of Diva &


 Rebecca @ Let Them Eat Cake







and another =)













bloghopbutton





and another =)





Kerry @ Ohsoamelia & Lotte @ Bericebaby














Ohsoamelia










Photobucket




 LINK UP AND KEEP IN TOUCH! I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment