Thursday, April 11, 2013

We Need Sunshine, and the Clothes to wear in it.

I can't stand the weather we're having lately. I have been SO CRABBY the last couple days because it's just DREADFUL, OVERCAST, 34 DEGREES, ICY WIND. 
I shake my fist at the sky, "Mother Nature WTF!???!!?!?!?!?"

My 4 year old even said to me today, "Let's go to the airport and fly to Hawaii. RIGHT NOW." So since we can't do that, let's go on a visual journey there, and see what we would be wearing as we frolic through the 80 degree TURQUOISE SEA... and bask in the SUN DRENCHED beaches. 
Ahhhh...

1. Hawaii. This picture is worth a 1000 words. 
What to wear? This Haute Hippie ruched Maxi dress, the same color as the azure waters that you will be snorkeling in. (buy here) Isn't it just PERFECT!? Ahhhh, I can just smell the hibiscus flowers.

2. Santorini, Greece. Look at those rooftops just lit by the magnificent glowing rays. I can almost feel it. 

 What to wear in Greece? This Tory Burch Hollie Dress of course! (buy here) I love the mod styling and the collar is just so chic. I would love to sip cocktails in this and dance the night away in the warm breeze.

3. Tulum, Mexico. Are you KIDDING ME? The cliffs... The ruins... the white sand... SO GORGEOUS. 
What to wear while partying in Mexico? This Missoni Aztec print dress!! I love the neckline and the shape, it's so cute. Perfect for Salsa Dancing and Margaritas!! (buy here)

**LET'S GO**

No comments:

Post a Comment