Sunday, April 14, 2013

Prom 2013 Be A Fashionista!!

Now that I have a 16 year old host-daughter. I have the *MOST IMPORTANT STYLING TASK OF ALL TIME* = PROM. 

Prom is at the end of May, and in my mind, we need to start shopping STAT. We did some casual shopping a couple weeks ago, but not really trying on anything, just looking around. I was just thinking this morning that we need to start making a list of what she would like to look for so I know what stores we should focus on. 

Just "window shopping" this morning, I see that there are a lot of Prom Dresses reflecting the Spring trends for 2013. I have not shown these to H, and have no idea whether she thinks these are hideous or fabulous, because it's 11:12am and of course she is sleeping. :-)

1. Electric Colors / Floral Print / Maxi Shaping

 I don't love the silver detail on the bodice, but other than that I love the vintage-y feel of this gown.

2. Geometric / Black & White
 LURVE THIS!! Diagonal Stripes and Sequins!!?? omg! So gorgie!

This one is so my JAMMMMM. OMG. I love the print. And even though i do not do a One-Shoulder, I might change my mind for this, because it is WONDERFUL.

This is so RALPH LAUREN. Simple and Chic. I love the styling with the Statement Necklace.

3. Skater Skirts
I freaking love the Skater Skirt silhouette. It's so fun and frothy. Young and Happy. The midriff is also "on trend", but I'm not going to encourage that, LOL.

4. High-Low / Electric Colors / Bold Prints
 This is Cute and Young and looks like something you just WANT TO DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!! So Fun!

I'll have to show H these and see what she thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment