Monday, April 8, 2013

American Country Music Awards - Best Dressed! Yee-HAW!

I do not listen to country music. But I love fashion, so I took notice. First off, I have a question, why do all the male country singers look like they walked out of 1998? The hair/clothes/everything, it is AWFUL! OMG! But there were some style-stars in attendance. Here they are:

#1 Jewel in Georges Chakra
 Sumptuous coral beading, she looks like a Knockout-Dynamite-Barbie. Beautiful.

#2 Carrie Underwood in Naeem Khan
The oversized floral print, SUPER on point for Spring 2013. Her stylist is to her like Michaelangelo was to the Sistine Chapel. srrrsly.

#3 Jana Kramer (whoever you are) in Badgley Mischka
Gorgeous High Fashion Gown. the dress would have been costumey on a lot of women, but she wears and werqs it beautifully. Good Luck in your amazing career which is unknown to me.

#4 Kaley Cuoco in BCBG
Love the dress. Great design, Great detail. Kaley is an actress that I do not love. But I'm happy that she looks great from the eyeballs down. I do not like the hair. it's trying to hard. This hair puts her in the class of all the 90s wannabe men in attendance last night. gehhhhh.

Best Man Style - Colin Kaepernick
Dayyyum Sonnnn. You go with your football playing self. Working the beige suit LIKE. A. BOSS.

Honorable Mention - Best Hair - The Band Perry
Three Amazing Haircuts and Styles. WHO DOES THEIR HAIR, HE/SHE IS AMAZING. Please book me for your next appointment. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment