Thursday, April 4, 2013

Leather, Lace & Neon = Spring Trends like a Boss

I found these pants in the bottom of my closet last night. Trouser-cut black leather pants. Since leather is "SO IN" for Spring 2013, I had to figure out how to use them.
I consulted some of my fellow Fashion Bloggers:

Miss Yoga said, "go sleek in all black". And Miss Nadia said, "Bright Accessories", so I thought I'd put the two together into this look. 
This top is sheer, polka-dot print, kind of like a lace. I had a lace top too, but the fit was not quite right, it was a bit cazh. I liked this top with it's exaggerated shoulders. 

I always want to take the typical attitude of a garment and spin it on it's head. A black leather pant probably screams, "Biker! Gangsta! Punk! Rock n Roll!" but I just wanted it to be a regular pant with sheen. So I didn't do heels (also, because the pants are bordering on too short) and I did the flat sandal. 

Top - Express
Belt - Target
Pants - Gift of JC
Sandals - Prabal Gurung

No comments:

Post a Comment