Sunday, April 21, 2013

Amazing Man Street Style - Napa, California

These two *Perfection Machines* were caught on film by my dear friend Jessica in Napa Valley, California. I'm so glad she got this shot. I love Great, Expressive, High Fashion, Flattering Man Style. Seriously there is nothing more I love in the world.
Gorgeous Man on the Left wearing a Non-Cargo short, Which makes me so tremendously happy. And these OUT-OF-CONTROL Silver Brogues! Can you stand it!? The short cut is flawless, great fit, and i love the no-sock brogue look on a guy. Bravo, my Love.
Gorgeous Man on the RIGHT, is wearing suspenders (which we were seeing a lot of on the runway this Spring), a khaki in a relaxed fabric and a low rise, with cuffed hems and brogues.

I love this no-sock look, it's so *Italiano*. It reminds me of the beautiful men of Milan that I see on The Sartorialist (click for that magnificent site).
The Italian men have been doing this shorter pant length and sockless shoe in warmer weather for awhile. it's very chic and *devil may care* in America i think it would be described as SWAGGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment