Monday, April 22, 2013

Boston Street Style - I'm so excited

You know more than anything I love *Street Style* = the way that people put themselves together for everyday outings. Espesh when those ensembles have MAXIMUM MOXIE AND FLARE. 

I've started packing, and for inspiration I checked out a couple AWESOME Boston Street Style Blogs, check them out. I mean, THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DRESS. I'm so excited to see them in the flesh and spot my own Street Style All-Stars of Boston!

Here are the Boston Street Style Blogs I liked the best:

Look at this beauty, below! I love the addition of the lace top over the maxi dress. That takes the look to the *next level*. Bravo. 

Oooh La La, Mr. Man! Omg, I can't say enough about this look. I love the "Italian Cut" Pants. The suit with the unbuttoned contrast placket shirt, the trench, just amazing top to toe.

See how tiny her waist looks!? Such is the power of the skater skirt. I love it. The pleats with the patterned tights and granny-boots. I usually disapprove of footwear that I saw in "Reality Bites", but since she was probably not even born, she gets a pass.

Not quite sure if this is a girl or a boy, and I love it. Lavender skinnies and the bleached hair, it's such an elfen look, but toughened, so much subversion going on. I love it.

I love the "I KNOW I look fabulous" facial expression. And she does. The top buttoned to the neck offsets the shorts and is anchored by the knee-highs and camo anorak. So good.
and a pink carnation!!? the ultimate addition. muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment