Monday, April 15, 2013

MTV Movie Awards 2013!! Best of the Red Carpet!!

Wow. Watching the MTV Movie Awards really took me back. Made me think of sitting in front of the TV with my Caboodle, eating PopRocks and having Jodeci on in the background. O.M.90s.

Man, there was some good fashion, I loved it! These kids, that could be my children since I'm so old, know how to dress. Bravo, new MTV generation, Bravo. 

1. Emma Watson in Maxime Simoens
 How freaking cute/gorgeous does she look? I love the architectural detailing in the bodice and the digital print in the skirt. She is awesome and looks amazing. The booties keep the look fun.

2. Kylie Jenner
 Wow, had you told me I would pick a Kardashian Klan member for my best dressed lineup I would have called you a liar. But she looks great, chic, simple. I like the very on-trend sliver of midriff and the chunky gold chain. It's perfection.

3. Eddie Redmayne - aka Best Dressed Male Star in the World
I just love him. Is he dressing himself? If so, he has the best taste of all time. If he has a stylist, ALL MEN OF HOLLYWOOD HIRE THAT STYLIST STAT. 
He ALWAYS looks amazing. I love the casual cool of this ensemble. The skinny chinos, the chambray shirt, with the *perfect* leather jacket, collar popped oh so jauntily. omg. I just FREAKING FREAK OUT. I just don't think it gets better than this, ever. best best best best best. 

4. Zachary Quinto
I'm giving Zach the color and fit award. I love the baby blue on him, and the jacket and pants really are cut so nicely for him, even though someone should have pulled the trouser fabric from his man-parts. oh well, assistant fail.

5. Selena Gomez in Julian McDonald
I don't understand the "I have to pee" pose that all the starlets are doing. I would not do this. They are all beautiful, but it's not super flattering, trust. Oh well.
This golden ice-dancer dress looks spectacular on her, it's fun and young and SASSAY!
Also, 10 thousand bonus points for the killer mohawk braid, I may try to do that in my own hair today.

6. Holland Roden in Donna Karan
No idea who this chick is. Don't care. I love this dress. I think the shoes are slightly shark-jumping, I would have selected a tougher, simpler shoe. the dress is a showstopper in itself, I think those shoes are a bit too prim. The dress looks amazing on her, the fit and silhouette are gorgeous. I even love the peek-a-boos on the skirt. Gorgie.

NICE WORK YOUNG PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment