Friday, April 5, 2013

Chocolate so delicious, you want to WEAR IT.

My host-daughter and I are entering a **CHOCOLATE COMPETITION** this week. We are going to make the **World's Best Brownies** just you wait and see, it's going to be awesome. It just got me thinking, omg, how amaze would it be if you could wear edible clothing? ESPECIALLY if it's made of CHOCOLATE!!

why don't we wear more edible clothing? I'll never know. I mean, you're hungry, you need a snack... Just take a bite out of your sleeve, it's that easy. 

 Going to a Gala? Want to be the hit of the dance? Wear this strapless chocolate bubble dress. Just don't dance, please, or you and your date will look like you crapped all over yourselves.

There cannot be any drawback to this one. I would be bald after wearing this for half a day. Nom nom nom.

Grrrl! You WERQ those couture YUM YUM garments!! The one in the middle is my personal fav. I love the pleating... Functional flattering and fattening. BOOM.

this one I adore. I mean are these Lindt chocolates!? EFF YEAH! and GHETTO FABULOUS at the same time. A hit all the way around, she got swagger and candy for your whole entourage.

 Ooooh this one is so cute. The roses are SO SO PRETTY! How do they carve that stuff!? I love it.

Chocolate Jewelry, now that would be a great idea. like SweetTart Candy necklace 1000000.0. Way way better. I want this, i hope those are just ultra giant Whoppers. and York peppermint patties! noms! Now I need some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment