Monday, April 22, 2013

Nordstrom Rack Grande Opening - GLC!

THANK YOU JAYYYYYYZUSSSSSSSS! There is now a Nordstrom Rack at GLC.
Nordstrom Rack
4852 S Baldwin Rd
Lake Orion
(248) 920-7000

It just opened. I went right away. Thank goodness, now I don't have to drive down to Troy for the AHMAZING SHOE SELECTION, Great Dresses, So many things! I love that place. 
I had to shop...
First I found this Tangerine Dream of a dress. I love the jeweled neckline and keyhole, but as you can see this is just not fit for me. The space in the dress for your butt and hips is pretty much hitting at my waist. :-(((((

 Found another fun dress, this one the seaming is fitting me better. I believe this was a Calvin Klein, it had a great *racer back* detail with a exposed golden zipper. I like the kind of Ikat-y print, it's so cool. But then I was like, "I have SO MANY COCKTAIL dresses like this."

Fine, I'll try some maxis...
This one is also by Calvin Klein, It was like wearing a **really really really** long tank top. Yes, of course it was comfy, but I don't like it hitting right above my ankle like that. I feel like it should skim the floor if it is a proper maxi. right?

This maxi I liked much better. but still I think it's hitting a little too high. I don't want to look like a dork, obviously. I like the diagonal stripes at the collar and waist. and this one had a zip and a silky jersey fabric. Not just a stretchy cotton.

Whatchu really go to Nordstrom Rack is for the SHOES. We spent some quality time in the shoe section, and since the platforms are falling from favor for single-soles... There were TONS of *sick-nasty* power heels priced SUPER WELL.
I loved these tan Enzo Angiolini's with the Neon Sole. SO SO FABULOUS!!
But they are going out of style, so back to the Rack you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment