Sunday, April 21, 2013

Traveling to Boston - Who is my Packing Spirit Animal? *Mary Tyler Moore*


**100 HUGS FOR BOSTON** IS THIS THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY BETCHES!
Thanks to Tracy for the totally radical LOGO!! WOOT WOOT!!

So that means I have to pack. Real Talk: I am a terrible packer. I usually err on the side of bringing nearly everything I own, hubs bring nary a pair of underpants. I bring as many shoes as I can carry, end up wearing 1% of it, and then herniate my spinal discs schlepping all this crap back that I didn't even wear. 
I was thinking... "What do I really Wear?" and "What is easy to Pack?" and most importantly "Who Shall be my Style Icon for the Week?"
I though long and hard... that's what she said... and thought of the perfect person to become:
MARY TYLER MOORE
 Vintage is the best, Obviously. Polyester doesn't wrinkle. Mary Tyler Moore is SO FREAKING AMAZINGLY STYLISH. Let's do it.
 In this shot, which I die over, I actually like Phyllis' and Rhoda's outfits better. But that is really nit-picking because Mary's blue ensemb is on-point and I love the belt.

 Wow.

Look how damn cute Phyllis and Rhoda are?????FYI- I watched this show obsessively on Nick at Nite when I was a kid, so that's how I know about this Style-Super-Nova. I just think it's the perfect idea:

  • A couple of my vintage dresses
  • A couple pairs of leggings/tights
  • scarves
  • great accessories
  • awesome belts
So all I need is shoes:

I have these Steve Madden blue suede wedges, super cute, great for walking, make me 6'5''. 

But I really want THESE! The Gucci "Victoire"... How amazing.

 Miss Kloss wore them for the MTV Movie Awards and I've been smitten with them ever since. Single-Sole is where it's at these days, so these are a full pain shoe, but look how they shape the leg, TRES MAGNIFIQUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment