Thursday, November 8, 2012

What Would You Do With $1,095 Dollars?

Flipping through one of my Favorite Magazines the other day....

And I saw this... "STYLE CHALLENGE: What would you put together with this $1,095 Donna Karan Black COTTON Skirt?"

A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A BLACK COTTON SKIRT!???! I could go to The Sal right now and get a similar one for a buck 99... Are you Serious!? And ALSO... how difficult is it to style a black cotton skirt? that is the most basic, basic of all basics of all basic time.

So anyways, I was thinking what I would do with that amount of money. I mean, it's quite a lot. I have a coat that I paid $1,000 for, but it's super high quality and I've been wearing it every winter for 7 straight years, so it's got mad staying power and it's timeless. But for a cotton skirt, I would not pay this amount. Clothing to me has to have super rad aesthetic value, and then i will be happy to spend lots of money on it. Superb construction, Amazing Materials, Great Detailing, that to me equals a good top dollar purchase.

So what can you buy with $1,095 dollars? Here you go:

- 182 Wendy's #2 Extra Value Meals. #gitinmybelly

- 13 Massages

- 73 Dirty Martinis

- 1 1997 Ford Taurus LX (purchase here)

- 5 nights at the Royal Park Hotel  (website here)

- 9 Paul Ryan endorsed P90X DVD Sets

- 2 Persian Kittens

- 12 Negative Approach "Tied Down" LPs. (I already have one.)

- Or 3 Round-Trip Flights to Las Vegas!!

Right now I'm thinking 24 Dirty Martinis and 1 Trip to Vegas..... ahhhh. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment