Friday, November 2, 2012

Style Inspiration - Geoffery Mac

This just makes me want to slap somebody.... In the best way.

This look is from one of my FAVORITE designers, Geoffrey Mac, I just love his use of color, I love the styling, the hair/makeup, everything is perfect, and everything is exactly what I love. It's so dramatic, vintage inspired yet at the same time somewhat futuristic, and that is so gorgeous and amazing to me. I believe that Geoffrey Mac will be at the "Styles in the City" conference, and hopefully we will get to see him and his gorgeous clothing. He's a Chicago native, so *high fives* to our fellow Midwesterner with mad-style.
I really love his clothing because he adds so many architectural elements and his use of color to define and shape is so beautiful. I would have more photos, but my computer still isn't functioning correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment