Thursday, November 1, 2012

For the Love of Stevo

There really isn't a better photo in the world... Photo Credit: Ava Lindeman. Model: Stevo Doccerson.

Before I comment on the amazingness before you... From the beginning I wanted this to be a blog about the celebration of people and their expression of style, rather than (what you mostly see) a bratty arrogant label-whore Jamboree.
I love people for being who they are and not afraid of doing what they want to do. It seems like so much of our world population is terrified at what others are going to think of how they present themselves on any given day, so much that people tend to go toward *not trying at all* or *being bland to a fault* to suppress anything inside their personality that might sneak out.

Stevo is not one of those people. I've known him for at least 20 years (?), and from day one to this very moment he has been nothing other than himself, in all it's shining glory. He is a talented writer, actor, performer, comedian... And he shows no fear in expressing himself as he waltzes through this game of life. I celebrate him, as I celebrate you, and every person who walks out the door everyday saying, "Take me as I am."

Lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment