Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nov 3 - Vanessa and Muffin-Head

His head is just like this giant, cute muffin and I want to eat it up.

Spatzle and I took some time out of our day to bring you this outfit post. and I wanted also to talk about late-90s/early 2000s jeans.
I have two pairs of jeans from that era and they are totally on-point for right now. The pair i have on here I borrowed from JC about 10 years ago. They have a mid-rise waist and kind of a baby-boot-cut bottom that is fitted all throughout the leg. It's like a skinny jean with a little tiny kick. These yes, are a bit too short, but so what, i'm working some Michael Jackson chic. deal.
So if you still have some jeans from that time, bust em out!! Everything comes back into style at some point, i'm so glad I didn't get rid of these. (and plus they aren't mine anyways, lol, sorry JC)

Headband- Daughter's
T shirt - Express
Sweater - Le Tigre
Jeans - belong to JC/Express
Shoes - Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment