Wednesday, November 7, 2012

JC sealed the Election for Obama


So not only did JC vote yesterday... But she borrowed this cardigan from Mrs. Obama (see below). Obviously this J.Crew cardigan with it's vintage inspired styling and rhinestone buttons, helped seal the deal and add the positive mojo needed to keep Mr. Obama in the White House! Yay!

"I fell in love with this J Crew sweater a couple years ago.  Unlike most of their cardigans, it actually reaches my waistline, is incredibly warm and I loved the vintagey crystal buttons.  My sis purchased this for me for Christmas one year and shortly after she submitted the order, MIchelle Obama had the SAME sweater while she was on Jay Leno.  The first lady has an amazing sense of fashion & brings the color- she has my vote."

No comments:

Post a Comment